Rules and regulations of living in «HYGGE HOSTEL»
You are warmly welcomed in Hygge Hostel! We’ll do our best to make you feel safe and comfortable here.
These are some rules of living in our hostel:
- Hotel works 24 hours.
- Check-out time is at 12:00, check-in time is from 14:00.
- No smoking in all the territory of Hygge Hostel!
- The payment is made according to the price-list at the time of settlement – you can request it to be showed by Administrator.
- The guest’s room is provided by 100% payment of the first night of accommodation in the moment of settlement. The service is considered to be provided after registration, payment, obtaining of the key of a room.
- For the stay less than 24 hours the payment is charged for a full day regardless of the time of arrival and departure.
- In case of early departure after check-out time the payment for the room is not returned.
- The early arrival and late check in is possible on the day of arrival and departure if there are free rooms.
- In case of early arrival and check in in the period 00-00 till 12-00 and late departure and check out in the period 12-00 till 18-00 you will be charged the payment for the half of the day. In case of check out in the period 18:00-00:00 you will be charged a payment for the whole day.
- Payment for prolongation of stay should be made before 12-00.
- The breakfast is served in the joint area near reception from 08:30 till 10:30.
- There is no payment for accommodation of children before 7 years old – if no addional space and bed is needed.
- Guest’s accommodation is made with the passport. Foreign guest’s accommodation is made with the foreign passport, visa and migration card.
- It is impossible to check-in not having an identification document and being in a state of strong alcohol and drugs. The hotel has a right to refuse in checking-in the guest without reason’s explanation.
- The guest takes note and isn’t against of the fact of using the CCTV’s system on the hotel’s territory (except the rooms).
- In case of damage or loss of hotel’s property a guest must pay damages according the price-list.
- Any dispute that is not found in the text of Rules will be resolving by negotiations. In the other case it will be resolved be Russian Federation’s legislation system.
It is prohibited:
- To leave outsiders in the room in your absence or later than 22-00. If you have guests, please provide there IDs, otherwise they cannot enter dormitories and should stay in common area.
- To give outsiders the room’s key.
- To keep bulky, flammable, explosive things or drugs in the room.
- To use heating apparatus if they are not provided in the room.
- To leave the windows opened or the water tap.
The guest is responsible for the abidance of fire safety equipment in the room during the whole period of stay.